Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 20----WAH???

So, im flippin through channels and wat not to see wats on t.v.
I come across MTV, and think hey why not. So they come back from commercial to reveal to me that i am about to engage in the visual consumption on Making The Band (btw hasn't been the shit since season 2....but w.e.)
I never watch this season, but this particular episode intrigued Mr.Batman
Actions speak louder than words..or in this case, Videos...
Peep....





So.....
Need I say more?
this shit is actually funny as hell.....but sad as hell...come on ur "bros" (sorry i couldnt say that with a straight face, lol)

These are a few qoutes that stuck out in my head....
1. "You played me for the cameras/Your an actor"...this is a t.v. show...all of you are actors technically.
2."BRIAN YOU HURT MY FEELING THE MOST!"...bitch nigga...lol

Lastly this nigga walked away crying....

Niggas....





1 comment:

  1. lmao...'u hurt my feelings the most', gay ass nigga

    ReplyDelete