Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bank of Ameri-WHO???

This is actually something that i believe many can relate to...
Bank of America...
SO,
my argument...
These niggas fees is like WTF!!!
OK, OK, OK...i know as adults we need to manage our money in mature ways, but son, i went exactly $1.07 over and these Niggas charged Mr. Batman $35!!! that shit just doesnt equate to me. On top of that i have my "savings" account as back up JUST IN CASE i go over. Which kicked in AFTER i got charged the $35 dollar over draft fee.
THE, because the "savings" account had to "save" me, i got charged another $10..
THEN,
Mr. Batman didnt have the necessary funds to pay it that day, so these niggas charged me $35 a day, WTF. AND i gotta pay that bitch ass $1.07 back....frick
For REAL Niggas??
SO,
Mr. Batman got charged a total of $116.07
I was highly pissed...
SO,
Whack, Punk, Takin advantage of Bankers, Money Stealin Niggas


No comments:

Post a Comment